.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Slubby Nubby Cardigan

Today my friend Nim and I went to the Fall Fiber Festival in Montpelier Station VA. The drive was relaxing, the scenary was beautiful, the weather was perfect, the conversation was delightful. It was a perfect knit-lover's day!

We were determined that we were going to buy some yarn, and secretly hoped we'd find something suitably divine to commemorate our outing. We both fell in love with a wonderful nubby hand-painted yarn in a stylish cardigan. The yarn came from Dancing Leaf Farm in Barnesville MD.

Here's my darling friend Nim modeling the sample. Doesn't she look great? She bought that colorway and I bought one with yellows, oranges, greens and taupes. We're planning to conduct a two-woman knit-a-long during our bi-weekly knit-ins at Starbucks. Here's hoping I can wait that long! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home