.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Hand-Crafted Stitch Markers

Now that I'm using stitch markers, I can't imagine how I ever got along without them. I find them invaluable for keeping track of repeating patterns, especially cables. They're also great for keeping track of increases and decreases. I've used safety pins, rubber rings, bits of yarn, and even straws cut into slices, but in addition to being downright *ugly*, they all seem somehow counterproductive to the artistic and creative atmosphere I try to create when I'm knitting.

Unable to find the right markers, necessity as has become the mother of all inventions again, and I decided to make my own. I love them, if I may say so myself! :) They're lightweight, colorful and fun. They add just the right touch of flair to my handiwork!





If you'd like to buy a set of your very own, simply click on the PayPal button below. (Note: Please add $2.00 for S&H). If you need markers for smaller needle sizes, or wish to purchase in larger quantites, please send an email to me at knit4soul@hotmail.com.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home