.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Taming the Stash Monster

Okay... I'm finally going to get my stash under control this time. Honest! I've gotten a few more absolutely wonderful yarns lately, so I have more than enough to keep me going for a while. But how to deal with the big dilemma... so many yarns... so little time!

First, I've catalogued all of my patterns into 2 large 3-ring binders, complete with plastic page protectors. (Yes, I'm a geek!). They're organized by sweaters, scarves & wraps, and accessories.

I bought a scrapbook so I can keep a visual log of my projects. With a page for each completed project, I want to include a color photo, a piece of the yarn, content and care instructions, project cost and any specific project notes, such as where the yarn came from, things that were going on in my life at the time, prayers knit into the project, etc.

I'm so excited that I'm off to start knitting right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home