.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Monday, June 14, 2004

Rumbalicious

Here it is, the one I've been waiting to wear... My Rumba sweater. The pattern is a Lettuce Knit original (my favorite LYS - local yarn shop). The yarn is called Rumba. This one was truly a labor of love. It's knit in all one piece and although the yarn is beautiful, it's not the easiest to work with. And don't drop a stitch because it's impossible to pick up! I was about 4" from the end when I noticed that a join had come undone. I had to unravel the entire sweater and start again. That's the bad news... the good news is that I love this one so much that I'm going to make another one in black! This time I'm going to be knitting it along with my buddy Nim, who's going to be knitting my sweater's twin, so we'll have each other along for moral support.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home