.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Blazin' Along

Just when I thought I knew what I'd be working on next, a wonderful surprise comes along.

I just happened to click on one of those little "next" links in one of my webrings and stumbled onto a Knit-Along (KAL) which just happens to be starting this weekend! While I've never participated in one before, this project was too beautiful to pass up - especially since I think I'm going to need plenty of moral support!

I have a wonderful pistachio green angora/lambswool blend that I bought last spring on ebay. I'm going to swatch it tonight and hope that I can make gauge. If so, I'll be Blazing Along with the other ladies. If you're interested, visit the Blaze Knit-Along blog

Blaze

1 Comments:

  • I want to make Blaze too. I've got too many irons on the fire to start Blaze now but it's definitely in my future.

    Can't wait to see yours and hear about how everyone does with their different yarn choices.

    By Blogger Kimberly, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home