.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Friday, September 09, 2005

Early Update

Wow! I am so excited about the book. The initial response has been great and I haven't even officially started marketing other than mentioning it here. I ordered 4 new books on self-publishing and marketing your own books from Amazon a few days ago and they all arrived today. Looks like I'm going to have my work cut out for me! But that's a good thing.

I'm also officially starting a Soulful Knitting Ministry at my church beginning in October and I've just recruited a new knitting buddy. Once I teach her how to knit, I just know she's going to be addicted like I am. I can never have to many friends to knit with!

I still haven't been able to get started on the Colinette afghan yet. I've got to make time to do that. The newlyweds are back from the honeymoon so I think it's safe to say it's going to be a little bit late. Hopefully I'll have it ready by Christmas!

Thanks to everyone who's been e-mailing me off-line about the book and offering encouragement and support. I truly hope you enjoy it. I'd like to say a special thanks to Annie, who wins the prize for being the farthest person away that I've heard from so far. She asked whether the book would be available in Australia. Wow!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hello: I read all your blogs. You seem like a very nice person. I don't have a knitting blog yet. I am in the process of starting one. I did a search for a loopy boa and came to a forum which lead me to your site. The forum said you had a patten on your blog for the loopy boa. I saw that you were 50% done on your loopy boa, and looked everywhere for the pattern but with no luck. Would it be possible for you to give me the url or direct me to the pattern of the loopy boa? I would be very appreciative. Thank you. Leslie Foreman Moonsblu@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home