.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Saturday, April 02, 2005

New for Spring

Yes, I have completion issues. Never mind that I have 3 sweaters in various stages of completion, Spring has arrived and I need to knit something springlike. The minute I saw this beauty in the newest edition of Vogue Knitting, I knew I had to knit it. I don't usually wear blues, but I'm stepping out of my comfort zone this spring. In honor of the new me, I picked up a lovely shade of spring blue from www.elann.com. The yarn is wonderful and the price was unbelievable! If you haven't visited their site, do take a look.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

3 Comments:

  • I just got the new VK, and I loved that section, The Life Aquatic. Isn't that sweater a knockout!

    knitdamsel

    By Blogger Kate, at 3:16 PM  

  • That sweater is beautiful...I envy you that you are that much of an advanced knitter...:) hope your wrist is better...hugs...

    By Blogger Lori, at 11:05 AM  

  • I've GOT to get the new magazine! I am loving that sweater, it looks almost lacy and light but still seems to have some depth. CUTE!

    By Blogger Christine, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home