.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Prayer Boxes

Looking for a wonderful gift for a young girl or woman on your Holiday list (or a great for yourself for that matter)? How about a prayer box? Apparently these have been around for a while, but I just discovered them last night at Kohl's. I bought one for myself and for my teenage daughter. They had the charms on either a silver bracelet or an 18" necklace. We both chose the necklaces in order to keep our prayers close to our hearts.

When I got home, I wrote 4 very special prayers, in the tiniest writing that I could still read. I cut the paper into little strips - one prayer on each, and folded them up and put them in my prayer box, which I'm now wearing. What an awesome way to enhance your prayer life or that of someone else!

Click on the title link for a picture of just a few examples. I'm not recommending this particular site, but the pictures were good examples for those who haven't seen them. I know Kohl's carries them and I believe Target does too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home