.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Saturday, November 20, 2004

2005 Knitters Calendar

Last year I made scarves for all of my sisters-in-law for Christmas. Fortunately for them, but unfortunately for me, they've all since learned to knit and are knitting like crazy. Now I'm stuck with coming up with another idea for this year.

Well, here it is... my own 2005 Knitting Calendar. I took the picture myself, using a handcrafted bowl that was given to me by a friend years ago, some beautiful Manos Chunky yarn in my favorite fall colors, and most importantly, the handcrafted rosewood knitting needles made for my by my husband. I call the photo "Knitting Noodles".





I've decided to make it available for sale, if anyone's interested (only $5.99 + S&H). If so, please visit the link above.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home