.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Knitting for the Soul

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

2005 Knitter's Calendar

My 2005 Knitter's Calendar just arrived and I must admit, it's even nicer than I'd imagined. I know I'm biased (I took the picture and the needles were handmade by my husband), but the quality of the print and calendar are wonderful and it's a good quality glossy paper stock. The dimensions are abou 11x17".

I ordered 15 for family and for my knitting buddies. I think they'll make great gifts. And they're very reasonably priced (even more so if you buy them in quantity). There's still time to order for delivery in time for Christmas. If you're interested, you can purchase the calendars at my shop at Cafepress.com. There's also a neat little knitting journal there for keeping notes on projects, patterns, design ideas or whatever.





Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home